martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

A Small Seed that is Planted, Grows and becomes Immense

By Patricia Estrada, Novice
My entrance to the Novitiate took place on August 16, at 6:00 p.m. This was an important step for me; it means the confidence of those who believed in the value of little things that can be transformed gradually and silently, but fruitfully. This step means that I will continue growing, transplanted to another soil-one that will offer me the space to continue giving my best, following the callt of the Incarnate Word.
During my ceremony I was accompanied by several Sisters, which filled me with joy in knowing that I am not alone on my journey but that the Sower has placed other seeds nearby to accompany me.
I wish to express my thanks to the community (soil) that helped me germinate, sprout and grow, my Community at the Claudio School. I wish to thank my new community at the Nazareth Novitiate, which is now receiving me. I wish to thank the Congregation for accepting me, because in order for the seed to grow it needs the faith of the sower, the faith that there is life in the seed, the patience required to develop, and the confidence that all of this will bring forth abundant fruits for the service to the Kingdom of God.
I ask for your prayers, knowing that they will nurture and water my perseverance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario